Why become a member of the NZDA Wairarapa Branch?
- Meet new people who have the same interests as you, and know that you belong to a National organisation of like minded people.
- $ 10 Million Public Liability Insurance Cover with $ 1 Million Rural Fires Extension
- NZDA work to protect YOUR hunting interests
- NZ Hunting & Wildlife Magazine Free
Your Club Newsletters with;
- What’s happening each month
- Dates to book in your diary
- Up-coming organized Hunting trips
- Including subsidised Fly-In to Tararua ranges trips
- General Meetings (every 3rd Wednesday of each month) with Guest Speakers, and subjects of interest to hunters
- Open Nights with a range of activities and trade displays
- Annual Club Dinner and Prize Giving
- Assorted other Functions
If you wish to join, please come along to one of our meetings, held on the third Wednesday of the month at our Parkvale Hall. To check when our next meeting is (sometimes we have offsite activities), details are contained in our monthly newsletter. Or you can email us at [email protected]. We look forward to meeting you.